• Bar, restaurant & function suite
• Extensive split level external decked seating area with panoramic sea views
• Recently refurbished & immaculately presented throughout
• Operated on a restricted basis through choice therefore genuine potential to develop business
• Offered on new lease agreement or outright sale
• Neighbouring 2 bed house available to lease/purchase by separate negotiation
The subjects are constructed in stone with accommodation over three principal floors under a pitched slate covered roof. The entire building was subject to a full “ground up” restoration project with no expense spared.
The property has been extended to the rear to include a stunning splitlevel decking area with panoramic views over the Cowal Peninsula and Estuary. This is accessed from first and lower ground levels.
Internally, the main bar is located at ground floor level with steps leading down to the function suite to the rear.
The function suite is split level with its own bar and can accommodate up to 100 seated for a wedding with additional evening guests. It can be split to accommodate various sizes of functions and it opens out onto the external decked area which can also be utilised.
The restaurant is situated at first floor level with a glazed balcony area providing good natural daylight to the floor below. Completing the first floor accommodation is a spacious, modern commercial kitchen and stores.
Accessible toilet facilities are provided with the main bar and function suite with further male and female toilet facilities located at lower ground floor level to the rear of the main bar.
|04/10/2018||Dunoon, Argyll and Bute|