Established Takeaway With Accommodation Malton

Details

Details
Prominent Main Road Position

Annual Turnover £130,000

Gross Profit £78,000

Further Financial Info Available After Viewing

New Lease To Be Negotiated

Free Parking To Rear

Fully Equipped

Four Point CCTV

Three Bedroom Accommodation

Scope For Online Presence

Potential For Lunchtime Opening

Would Suit A Variety Of Cuisines

EPC – TBC

Description:
REF 6946 – Leasehold Takeaway With Accommodation
Blacks Business Brokers are pleased to bring to the market this leasehold takeaway with accommodation located in the beautiful village of Malton, North Yorkshire.

INTRODUCTION
Mama Mia's was established by our client in this affluent area of North Yorkshire in 1999. Our client took ownership in 2004 and has since driven the business forward to become an integral part of the local community. The takeaway is very well known and has a strong base of regular customers in place. Our client has ensured the business has an excellent reputation and superb reviews are noted on Google and Facebook. At present, around 30% of customers collect with the other 70% opting for delivery.

LOCATION
Mama Mia's occupies a prominent trading position on a busy main road. The area is well populated commercially and residentially with neighbouring businesses including eateries, independent retailers and large multiples such as Asda. Castle Howard and Malton & Norton Golf Club are also close by. Malton is well linked by the A64 with good public transport links. Free parking is available to the rear of the property.

REASON FOR SALE
The business is ideally suited to a hands-on owner-operator but due to the demands of our client's other commitments being higher than anticipated, the business is offered for sale. This presents an excellent opportunity for a new owner-operator or team to take the business to the next level.

LEASE
A new lease will be fully negotiated with the business sale. This will run at a cost of £298 per week.

STAFF
The business operates with four members of part time staff supporting our client working on a full time basis in a hands on roll.

FINANCIAL DETAILS
Mama Mia’s has traded solidly since opening and our client has established a strong customer base. We are advised that the business currently has annual turnover of £130,000 with gross profits of £78,000. Full financial information available upon request.

BUSINESS RATES
The business currently benefits from Small Business Rates Relief. Purchasers should enquire with relevant local authorities to confirm the rates payable.

SUMMARY
This is a well equipped, long established takeaway with a strong base of regular customers. There is plenty of scope to develop the business further with the introduction of a website with ordering service and the potential for longer opening hours. The business could accommodate a variety of cuisines. This proposition would ideally suit an owner operating team who could push the business forward and build upon the solid and impressive trading foundations. Early viewings are strongly advised.

Accomodation:
BUILDING LAYOUT AND DESIGN
Mama Mia's operates from the ground floor of a two storey, end-terraced property. The accommodation is all within the first floor. The business has large branding and signage on display above a glazed frontage. Inside, there is a main servery area with comfortable waiting area and counter. To the rear of this area is a well equipped kitchen area and preparation area. This is fitted with a range of good quality equipment such as pizza oven, piri piri oven, burger grill, donner machine and much more. To the rear of the property are two outbuildings – one with toilet facilities and one which is used for storage.

The first floor comprises of three bedrooms, family lounge, kitchen and bathroom. All areas are presented well.

Fixtures & Fittings:
Pizza Oven
Piri Piri Oven
Piri Piri Grill
Warmer
Burger Grill
Fryer
Donner Machine
Fridges x 2
Walk In Fridge
Walk In Freezer
Freezer
Display Drinks Fridge
Till
CCTV - 4 Cameras

Opening Hours:
MON - THU: 16:30 - 23:00FRI & SAT: 16:30 - 00:30SUN: 16:30 - 23:00

Weekly Rent:
£298 Per Week. Weekly Rent:
£298 Per Week.

Listing Code oXXleGqovQc
Business Tenure LeaseHold
Listing Type Seller
Click for Contact Details
Goadsby
11/09/2019 Malton, North Yorkshire