• Very well-presented Class 3 unit, benefitting from a full glazed frontage onto King Street
• A good selection of modern fixtures, fittings and furnishings
• Highly regarded for quality food and service
• Appealing pitch within Stirling, being located on the leisure circuit.
• Arranged for 60 covers internally
The subjects comprise of a Café/Restaurant arranged on the ground floor of a larger mid-terraced sandstone property.
The main retailing area is entered via a pedestrian access door set within a large glazed frontage. The main retailing area is comprised of tiled flooring, an attractive modern timber servery with tiled walls to the rear. This area is will equipped with coffee maker and tills. There is seating for 12 persons arranged at the front of the shop. Further seating is provided to the rear of the unit with a selection of movable timber tables and chairs which can cater to approximately 48 covers. There is also the ability to arrange for outdoor seating.
The current passing rental is £29,500 per annum, on an unexpired term of 8 years.
|National Business Sales Ltd|
|18/09/2019||City of Stirling, Stirling|